Cablenet announces a series of measures about Cablenet Stores time and reinforces Customer Support and Digital Services.
Having a strong sense of responsibility as an organization and further to the new measures announced by the Government in order to protect the public and prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Cablenet actively supports the instructions given by the State Services to avoid mass gatherings of people and informs of the following:
- All Cablenet Stores will suspend operations starting from 12/1/21 until 31/1/21.
- Cablenet subscribers will only be able to pay their bills electronically, specifically using one of the following methods:
- Via Cablenet Subscribers portal (https://www.cablenet.me), using their access code
- Via https://pay.cablenet.me/paymentfor immediate settlement of bills (no access code necessary)
- Via www.jccsmart.com, in the ‘Telephone and TV Providers’ category
- Via their bank’s web banking
- Suspension of residential services will not be enforced this month. The Customer Call Center (130)as well as the Business Customer Call Center (120), will continue to operate normally and will provide any required information regarding the online payment of bills.
- Potential customers interested in Cablenet’s residential new services can apply online at www.backup-cable.com, by clicking ‘APPLY ONLINE’. At the same time, existing residential subscribers can make changes to their packages by calling the Customer Call Centre on 130.
- Cablenet store staff will assist in enhancing telephone support and guiding customers in using the company’s online channels and any other tasks required.
Cablenet is taking all the necessary measures for proper prevention in dealing with this emergency that we are experiencing.
Our foremost priority is the safety of our employees, our subscribers, citizens and society at large. At the same time, Cablenet is also prioritizing the continued, seamless offering of communication and entertainment services to its subscribers.
For further information, please contact our Customer Call Centre on 130 for residential customers or Business Customer Call Centre on 120 for our corporate customers.